Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of menal illness" -Richard Carlson

Well I was going to wait for life to slow down a little so I would have time to post another blog but no such luck. Here is a run down on the last month since Andy and I got engaged.

Work, workout, trip out to visit family in their floating house on Norris Lake for the 4th of July (very cool), work, cleaning, visit from Mom, reserved the wedding reception location, booked a DJ, free fancy dinner at a steak house to learn about hearing aids, booked a wedding coordinator, work, played hooky from work to go to lunch with mom, work, talked to 3 different preachers at 3 different churches (still no closer to picking a church), work out, reserved a rehearsal dinner location, picked bridesmaids dresses, picked wedding colors, come up with an almost finished wedding guest list, work, cleaning, hanging out with my brother Ross who moved back to Knoxville for school and football, finished classes (YEA!! straight As...the last time that happened I think I was in middle school), went to Andy's nephew's 2nd birthday party, finished a baby blanket for a friend, had someone want to buy a blanket from me!!!!, signed up to take the Praxis exam on Sept 18th (exam I have to take and pass before I graduate) so now I'm busy with work and re-learning everything I learned the past 3 years of grad school

Whew...I'm exhausted just looking at that! I promise I will post more later.

1 comment: